Terms and conditions that apply when using our site.
By entering and using this site or Internet portal, whose domain name is mainscope.com, owned by Mnscpe Software SA de CV, hereinafter referred to as Mainscope, the user is accepting the terms and conditions of use contained in this agreement and expressly declares its acceptance using electronic means for this purpose, in terms of the provisions of article 1803 of the Federal Civil Code.
In case of not fully and completely accepting the terms and conditions of this agreement, the user must refrain from accessing, using, and observing the mainscope.com website.
An adhesion agreement for the use of the website mainscope.com is celebrated by: on the one hand, Mainscope, and on the other, the user, subjecting both parties to the provisions of this document.
By virtue of the execution of this agreement, Mainscope® grants and grants to the user the non-exclusive, revocable, and non-transferable right to view and use the mainscope.com website in accordance with the terms and conditions of use set forth herein. For the purposes of this agreement, the parties agree that “user” shall mean any person of any nature who enters the website mainscope.com and/or any of the sub-pages that display its content and/or the person of any nature that registers and/or uses any of the services offered through the mainscope.com website.
The user may only print and/or copy any information contained or published on the mainscope.com website exclusively for personal use, the commercial use of such information is strictly prohibited. In the case of being a company, it will be subject to the provisions of Article 148, section IV, of the Federal Copyright Law.
The reprint, publication, distribution, assignment, sublicense, sale, electronic or other reproduction, in whole or in part, of any information, document, or graphic appearing on the mainscope.com website, for any use other than personal, non-commercial, is expressly prohibited to the user unless you have the prior written authorization of Mainscope®.
Rules for use of the mainscope.com website
You and Mainscope® agree that your use of the mainscope.com website shall be subject to the following rules:
- Information is contained on the mainscope.com website. The user acknowledges and agrees that the information published or contained in this site will be clearly identified in such a way that it is recognized that it comes from and has been generated by Mainscope® or its suppliers.
- However, the information, concepts, and opinions published on the mainscope.com website do not necessarily reflect the position of Mainscope®, its employees, officers, directors, shareholders, licensors, and licensees (hereinafter referred to as “affiliates”). For this reason, Mainscope® is not responsible for any of the information, opinions, and concepts that are issued on the referred website. In this case, the user is recommended to consult with a specialist and/or professional in the field. Also, Mainscope® is not responsible for the information contained in the pages of the website mainscope.com, including subpages, on the understanding that the use and monitoring of this are at the risk and responsibility of the user.
- Mainscope® reserves the right to block access or remove partially or totally any information, communication, or material that in its sole judgment may be: i) abusive, defamatory, or obscene; ii) fraudulent, contrived, or misleading; iii) in violation of copyright, trademarks, confidentiality, trade secrets or any intellectual property rights of a third party; iv) offensive or; v) in any way contravene the provisions of this agreement. If the user wishes to obtain more information on a specific topic provided by Mainscope® or its suppliers, the user should consult directly with each of them, as appropriate, and/or with a specialist in the field.
- The user acknowledges that Mainscope® controls or censors as much as possible in advance the content available on the mainscope.com website, without the guarantee of being able to censor the content in its entirety. As such, Mainscope® assumes no responsibility for content provided to such site by independent or non-Mainscope® providers and has no editorial control over the content, information, and/or material generated and/or provided by third parties. All opinions, advice, statements, services, offers, offers, or other information or content expressed or made available by third parties are those of their respective authors and Mainscope® assumes no responsibility or liability whatsoever with respect thereto.
Likewise, Mainscope® does not warrant the accuracy, truthfulness, completeness, and/or usefulness of any content provided by such third parties. In addition, Mainscope® is not responsible for and does not guarantee the accuracy, completeness, truthfulness, and/or reliability of any opinion, information, advice, or statement expressed by Mainscope® through its Internet pages, and under no circumstances shall Mainscope® be liable for any direct or indirect damage and/or harm caused by virtue of the user’s reliance on information obtained through the mainscope.com website.
- Mainscope® reserves the right to delete or modify the content of this page that, in the sole judgment of Mainscope®, does not meet its standards or that could be contrary to the current legal system and, therefore, will not be responsible for any failure or delay that is generated by removing such material.
Users acknowledge that by providing personal information required in any of the services provided on the website mainscope.com, Mainscope® grants the authorization referred to in Article 109 of the Federal Copyright Law.
In all cases, users are responsible for the accuracy of the information provided to Mainscope®.
Likewise, for the provision of services, the user is also obliged to accept the terms and conditions stipulated for that purpose.
Copyright and industrial property
Mainscope®, the mainscope.com website, its logos, and all material appearing on the Mainscope® website are trademarks, domain names, trade names, and artistic works owned by their respective owners and are protected by international treaties and applicable laws on intellectual property and copyright.
Mainscope® is a registered trademark owned by Mnscpe Software SA de CV.
The copyrights on the content, organization, compilation, compilation, information, logos, photographs, images, programs, applications, and in general any information contained or published on the mainscope.com website are duly protected in favor of Mainscope®, its affiliates, suppliers, and/or their respective owners, in accordance with the applicable legislation on intellectual and industrial property.
The user is expressly forbidden to modify, alter or delete, either in whole or in part, the notices, trademarks, trade names, trade names, signs, advertisements, logos, or in general any indication that refers to the ownership of the information contained in the site indicated.
In the event that the user transmits to Mainscope® any information, programs, applications, software, or in general any material that requires to be licensed through the mainscope.com website, the user hereby grants Mainscope® a perpetual, universal, free, non-exclusive, worldwide, royalty-free license, which includes the rights to sublicense, sell, reproduce, distribute, transmit, create derivative works, display and publicly perform them.
The foregoing shall apply equally to any other information you submit or transmit to Mainscope ®, including, without limitation, ideas for renewing or improving the mainscope.com website, whether these have been included in any space on the page indicated or by virtue of other means or modes of transmission known or to be developed in the future.
Therefore, you hereby expressly waive any action, suit, or claim against Mainscope®, its affiliates, or suppliers for any actual or threatened infringement of any copyright or intellectual property right derived from the information, programs, applications, software, ideas, and other material you submit to the mainscope.com website.
It is our policy to act against intellectual property violations that may arise or originate as provided by law and other applicable intellectual property laws, including removing or blocking access to material that is subject to activities that infringe the intellectual property rights of third parties.
In the event that any user or third party considers that any of the contents that are or are introduced in such mainscope.com website and/or any of its services violate their intellectual property rights, they should send a notification through our “contact” form in which they indicate.
The personal data of the holder of the intellectual property rights.
Precise and complete indication of the content(s) protected by the intellectual property rights allegedly infringed, as well as the location of such violations on the referred website.
Express and clear statement that the introduction of the indicated content(s) has been made without the consent of the owner of the allegedly infringed intellectual property rights.
Express, clear, and under the responsibility of the claimant that the information provided in the notification is accurate and that the introduction of the content(s) constitutes an infringement of such rights.
You acknowledge and agree that Mainscope® is an organization independent of third-party sponsors and advertisers whose information, images, advertisements, and other advertising or promotional material (hereinafter “Advertising Material”) may be published on the mainscope.com website.
You acknowledge and agree that Advertising Material is not part of the main content published on the mainscope.com website.
You further acknowledge and agree that this material is protected by applicable intellectual property laws.
Disclaimer of warranties
You agree that your use of the mainscope.com website is at your own risk and that the services and products provided and offered therein are provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis.
Mainscope® does not warrant that the mainscope.com website will meet your requirements or that the services offered on the mainscope.com website will be uninterrupted, secure, or error-free.
Mainscope® does not warrant or guarantee in any way the truthfulness, accuracy, legality, morality, or any other characteristic of the content of the material published on the mainscope.com website, as they are the responsibility of their author.
Mainscope® disclaims all warranties and conditions, both express and implied, with regard to the services and information contained or available on or through the mainscope.com website; including, without limitation:
- The availability of use of the mainscope.com website.
- The absence of viruses, bugs, or any other contaminating or destructive material in the information or programs available on or through the mainscope.com website or any failure of the mainscope.com website in general.
Notwithstanding the foregoing, Mainscope® or its suppliers may update the content of the mainscope.com website from time to time, so you should be aware that some information advertised or contained on or through the mainscope.com website may be out of date and/or contain inaccuracies or typographical or spelling errors.
Limitations of liability
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, in no event shall Mainscope® be liable for any direct, special, incidental, indirect, consequential, or punitive damages that in any way arise out of or relate to:
- The use or performance of the mainscope.com website, the delay, or unavailability of use of Mainscope®.
- The provision or failure to provide service of any information or graphics contained or published on or through the mainscope.com website.
- The updating or failure to update information.
- The alteration or modification, in whole or in part, of the information after it has been included on the mainscope.com website.
- Any other aspect or characteristic of the information contained or published on mainscope.com or through links that may be included on the mainscope.com website.
- The provision of, or failure to provide, all the foregoing shall apply even if Mainscope® has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
To make purchases on the mainscope.com website, a valid credit card issued in Mexico by Visa®, Mastercard® or American Express® is required. Upon payment of an order on the mainscope.com website and after having confirmed the products ordered, the user will be automatically connected to PayPal® or the credit card processor, where the confirmation of the card number and security key will be requested. This process is done directly between the bank’s credit authorizer and the buyer or user.
Security codes are not stored on the mainscope.com website, which ensures a more secure purchase. Prices include VAT and do not include shipping costs.
Mainscope® reserves the right to request official documents from its customers, as a means of validation of the process of purchasing products through its website mainscope.com, especially in orders placed by telephone.
The successful completion of a purchase on the website mainscope.com does not imply acceptance of the transaction or order, this will be confirmed via email to the address you registered, once it has been processed, the respective charge is approved by the bank and the order has been filled.
You may cancel your order before it is shipped by calling 55 2282 2271 in Mexico City from Monday to Friday from 9:00 am to 6:00 pm.
If upon receipt of your order cancellation, the products have already been shipped, we ask that you do not receive them at the time of delivery at your home. Upon receipt of the returned merchandise, we will credit your credit card the amount of your purchase, except for the shipping cost.
Mainscope® is obliged to deliver the products purchased through the mainscope.com website through a specialized courier service within the Mexican Republic, such as Estafeta®, Multipack®, DHL®, UPS® or FedEx®.
Orders are processed in less than 24 business hours. Orders received after 6:00 PM will be processed the next business day. Saturdays, Sundays, and holidays are not considered business days for order processing or shipping purposes. Delivery times vary according to the geographic area of the recipient, and their approximate time is specified when the tracking number corresponding to the order is sent. It is important to mention that, in order to comply with this, it is necessary that the recipient’s address contains all the complete and correct information. Mainscope® does not deliver to PO Boxes.
All products offered on the mainscope.com website are subject to availability, although all products are normally in stock.
All merchandise is subject to stock, so delivery time may vary, or the order may be canceled and charges refunded if it is not a restockable product.
The characteristics and specifications of the products may change without prior notice. However, no product is shipped without first notifying the customer about any change in the characteristics of this, for confirmation.
At the time of delivery at the address specified by the customer, the person receiving the merchandise will be asked to show an official identification (voter’s ID, passport, or driver’s license), so we request to have this document at hand at the time of receiving the purchased products.
There are no returns on downloadable electronic products or online courses. In the case of physical products, a specific return authorization is processed for each case. On damaged and defective products, Mainscope® will exchange or refund immediately.
Modifications to the mainscope.com website
Mainscope® may, at any time and when it deems appropriate, without notice to the user, make corrections, additions, improvements, or modifications to the content, presentation, information, services, areas, databases, and other elements of the mainscope.com website, without giving rise to any claim or compensation, nor does this imply recognition of any liability whatsoever in favor of the user.
Modifications to the agreement
Mainscope® reserves the right to modify the terms and conditions of use of this agreement at any time, such modifications to be effective immediately by:
- The publication on the mainscope.com site of the modified agreement.
- Notifying the user of such modifications.
Thus, the user agrees to review this agreement periodically in order to keep abreast of such modifications. Notwithstanding the foregoing, each time the user accesses the aforementioned site, it will be considered as an absolute acceptance of the modifications to this agreement.
Assignment of Rights
Mainscope® may, at any time and when it deems appropriate, assign all or part of its rights and obligations under this agreement. By virtue of such assignment, Mainscope® will be released from any obligation in favor of the user, established in this agreement.
You agree to indemnify Mainscope®, its affiliates, suppliers, vendors, and consultants against any action, claim, or demand (including attorneys’ fees and court costs) arising out of any breach by you of this agreement, including, without limitation, any and all claims arising out of:
- Any aspect of your use of the mainscope.com website.
- Information contained in or available on or through the mainscope.com website or from libel, defamation, or any other conduct in violation of this agreement by you in your use of any portion of the mainscope.com website.
- Violation of applicable laws or international treaties relating to copyright or intellectual property rights contained in or available on or through the mainscope.com website.
Mainscope® reserves the right, in its sole discretion, and without notice to you, to:
- Terminate this agreement permanently.
- Discontinue or cease publication of the mainscope.com website without liability to Mainscope®, its affiliates, or suppliers.
These terms and conditions of use, as well as any additional terms, constitute the entire agreement between the parties and supersede any prior agreements or understandings. Any clause or provision of this agreement, as well as the additional terms, legally declared invalid, will be eliminated or modified at the option of Mainscope®, in order to correct its defect or flaw. However, all other clauses or provisions shall remain in full force and effect.
No waiver of rights
The failure of Mainscope®, its affiliates, or suppliers to exercise any right or remedy under this agreement shall not be construed as a waiver of such right or remedy.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
This agreement shall be subject to and construed in accordance with the laws and before the courts of the Federal District, Mexico.
In case of complaints, questions, or suggestions, please send them through our “Contact” form, or call 55 2282 2271.
* Last update: March 07, 2023